Here's how it works:
Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the ICCS experience.
Please make a shadow appointment at least five days in advance by completing the Shadow Request Form below or by contacting Mrs. Cathy Armstrong, Director of Recruitment and Enrollment at (901) 435-5344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. (Some dates are not available for shadow visits.)
- On the day of the shadow visit, please have your student at the school office by 8:00am.
- Your student will receive a visitor badge and a complimentary lunch pass.
- Visits last the entire school day (unless special arrangements have been made).
- Shadow visitors may dress casually.
- Please note that students from Kindergarten through 8th grade attend Mass in the Cathedral every Monday and Friday at 8:15am.